Pedagogism Forums

Create Discussions, share your views, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

About Forums “Students” Forums “Students’ Resilience” Forum Student Mental Health and Resilience Under the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Reply To: Student Mental Health and Resilience Under the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic

• Emmanuel

2020-08-20 at 10:51 PM

From my personal experience, I have found that meditation or the practice of yoga is very helpful in maintaining physical and mental health. It doesn’t have to be too long each day, but if you can find half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening to practice, you will see very noticeable results after a month. Since I have been practicing for a long time, I don’t feel that Pandemic has any effect on my mind, which may have something to do with the fact that I have been practicing yoga and meditation for a long time. We also need to be careful with our diet and not overeat, which is also very helpful in relieving our stress. Anyway, this is my personal experience. I’m sure everyone has different ways of relieving stress and would love to hear about your experiences.

error: Content is protected !!
Skip to content